Thursday, March 24, 2011

Into





Hello, my name is Daniel Cyrus I am form Virginia, but I reside in Winston Salem North Carolina.  I am studying Technical Direction at UNCSA. I am an only child.  I have lived in VA for most of my life, the city I am from is of an average size.  I do sometimes miss my family back at home, but I enjoy what I do hear at school thus it is worth it for me to be here.  




My family came to the US from Great Britain 3 generations ago.  My mother is the VP of human resources for a nuclear power company and my father owns a construction company that builds custom homes.  It seems as if some time teenagers are not treated with the respect that they deserve.  That to me is the biggest problem that I have seen in the US.  I am very involved in Digital media I have to constantly use it for my work thus I am around it 24/7.  Before high school at a time when I was not as busy I did grow some food at home we had a vegetable garden and in the summer we would grow tomatoes mostly but we also grew cucumbers and some other stuff.  I have been interested in art since I was young and it has developed.  I have traveled to many foreign countries, but I have never lived in one.  I have learned a lot about different cultures in my travels and It has helped me understand the world better.   That's basically all for me,  I love what I do and I work hard to be the best at it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment